Thursday, April 07, 2005

Been having this stupidass feeling, like I'm so sick of anything and everything, and I don't care about anything anymore. (well, almost anything, there are, however, a few very special people whom I care about a lot still) Mid-year exams are in three weeks, Chinese 'O' Levels are in a month or so, haven't studied one nano-bit, art coursework mock-up is due in four days and I don't even have a topic, I've got mountains of assignments not even thought about, my flu has stuck around for two weeks and every day I cough and my throat is sore...

In short, just dump my life into the toilet and press the flush button. Whoosh! There it goes, wave goodbye, kiddos!

School concert tomorrow - "That Fund Thing '05". Should be interesting, we'll see how it goes. I'm getting FREE ENTRY yaay! Well I *did* get the bands, HA.
Oh well I just posted today mainly cause of Denise (Heil Denise, NOT!) who said my blog has gone poof. And well, also cause I wanted to grumble a bit about the shit I'm in.
Self indulgence.

No comments: